Nicol Scales & Measurement is an ISO Accredited Calibration company that has provided calibration, repair and sales of all types of weighing and measurement products since 1931. You can be the next great employee at one of the recognized Best & Brightest Workplaces in Dallas. Our business continues to grow, and we are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to join our Service team in supporting our legion of Technicians with calibration/repair services offered to our customers throughout Texas.
About the Position:
This position offers a fast-pace environment, in which you will be supporting our Service Team with clerical and administrative processes, assuring that our Customers experience the highest level of service. Tasks include facilitating customer requests and accurately producing documentation for use in Technician scheduling as well as finalizing service orders for invoicing. Additionally you will be responsible for planning and confirming visits with EasyCal agreement customers and responsible for end of month reporting as required by the Service Coordinator.
- Accurately inputting information within company Operational & Quality software systems
- Professionally handling Customer inquiries via phone, email and Online Chats
- Assist in scheduling customer service requests
- Precisely complete documentation including Work Orders, workload reports, invoices and customer records
- Promote Company Services to current and potential customers
- Problem solving by getting to the bottom of customer requests and issues
Experience that sets you apart from other applicants:
- Multi-tasker who enjoys action in their work setting
- Proficient in Data input accuracy and speed
- Experienced in use of Service-related software systems
- Experience handling customer needs and promoting company service offerings
- Experience in B2B service support
- Strong time management and fanatical about details
- Experience with and knowledge of industrial equipment industry services
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of verifiable work experience in an office or administrative support role
- Detail-oriented person with a strength in working with numbers
- Speak and write clearly with attention to detail
- Demonstrate proficiency in data entry (Pass speed/accuracy testing)
- Must be capable of passing employment checks (drug and background)
- Able to lift 25 lbs. and able to meet the physical requirements of the position
Company Commitment to Employees:
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay based on experience and extensive benefits package including vacation, sick and personal time off. We provide medical, dental, life and long-term care benefits along with a 401k plan with company matching. Nicol Scales & Measurement is dedicated to the well-being of its employees, offering a workplace that promotes safety, integrity and, most of all, respect for its employees. Come be part of our team.
Based on Experience – Plus departmental production bonus and Comprehensive Benefits Plan.
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Please email resume and desired hourly wage.