In our industry it’s a matter of life and death. Period. Nicol Scales & Measurement is serious about safety. How safe is your current measurement service and calibration provider? You can rest assured that when we are on site at your location, safety is one of our primary goals.
- OSHA-authorized trainer on-staff offering 10 and 30 hour General Industrial OSHA safety classes and safety best practices for our team of Technicians.
- The Lowest EMR (Experience Modification Rating) in the industry – an amazing 0.79!
- A documented training program accredited by SMI, ISNetworld, BROWZ and PICS.
- $6,000,000 of liability insurance.
- Our Technicians carry most common types of protective gear in their trucks.
Nicol Scales & Measurement is a Supplier/Contractor Member of the following 3rd party organizations who provide clients with the ability to set parameters regarding the qualifications of Suppliers/Contractors providing services on their projects. These organizations collect information from Supplier/Contractors to verify that the requirements set for Safety, Quality, Insurance, Regulatory, Accreditations, Licenses, etc. are met.
NSM’s basic company profile information is submitted and centralized to be provided to all clients of these sites. Individual requirements become more standardized, and compliance is much more easily achieved.