Shimpo DEG-2000 Electric Gauge
The Series DEG-2000 electric gauge micrometer display is a precision, dimensional measuring instrument when combined with an electronic probe sensor. Electric micrometer gauging is a non-destructive testing method that utilizes a contact electronic LVDT sensor input.
The DEG-2000 micrometer display with separate, customized probe sensors performs fast, easy and precise dimensional analysis on components. Pass/Fail feedback is instant with the integral easy view three-color LED bar-graph display. All DEG-2000’s come standard with RS-232 serial communications for data analysis on PC’s. An Excel spreadsheet program is available for download for free from the SHIMPO website that allows communication and data storage for further analysis.
The DEG-2000 offers sufficient magnification and reliability to measure small tolerances down to 0.1 micron. Due to its fast response, outstanding tolerance and accurate repeatability, Tosok gauge micrometers are ideal for quality measurements on the production floor or in the lab.
- Red/Orange/Green 3-color, display with programmable set points makes it easy to quickly view measurements and make go/no-go judgments
- Actual values presented on the 8-digit alphanumeric display
- In coordination with the max./min. masters and the sensors, control keys are used to automatically calibrate the zero and full scale of the display
- Compact size allows placement on any bench
- Utilizing the standard serial output communications, data can be downloaded to a PC for processing and further evaluation
- Several options are available such as judgment result output, rank output, BCD output and Digimatic output
- Mathematical calculations can be set to automatically calculate between two inputs for instant determination of distance comparison between dimensions
|Input||2 Electric Channels|
|Measuring Range m (mm)||20 (0.02), 100 (0.1), 1000 (1)|
|Resolution in m (mm)||0.1 (0.0001), 0.1 (0.0001), 1 (0.001)|
|Display||3 color with Green (OK), Red (No Go), Measurement Values: 8 digits plus decimal point|
|Auto Mastering Range||Zero position: ±30% (full scale)|
|Sensitivity: ±20% (full scale)|
|Power Requirement||85 to 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz 100-VAC|
|Power Supply Capacity||30 VA|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 113F|
0 to 45C
|Dimensions||4.7" wide x 7" deep x 6" height|
120 x 180 x 150 mm
|DEG-2000-2||2 channel electrical input CEG micrometer vertical display|