Shimpo DAG-2000 Air Gauge
The Series DAG-2000 air gauge micrometer display is a precision, non-contact measuring instrument when combined with a customized air probe sensor. Air gauge measurement has been around for decades. It is a non-destructive testing method that utilizes air flow and the resistance created between an object under test and the air gauge’s sensing probe. The air resistance or back pressure changes with distance between the air probe and device under test. This air pressure change out of the air sensor can be scaled on a display to determine dimensional analysis as well as product acceptance.
The DAG-2000 Gauge display with separate, customized air probe sensor performs fast, easy and precise dimensional analysis on components. Pass/Fail feedback is instant with the integral easy view 5 light color LED for go/no go indication ( -NG, -OK, OK, +OK, +NG).
All DAG-2000’s come standard with RS-232 serial communications for data analysis on PCs. An Excel spreadsheet program is available for download for free from the SHIMPO website that allows communication with up to 5 units simultaneously.
The air gauge technology offers sufficient magnification and reliability to measure small tolerances down to 0.1 micron. Due to its fast response, outstanding tolerance and accurate repeatability, Tosok air gauge micrometers are ideal for quality measurements on the production floor.
- 4 Digit, 3 color display with 5 light judgment rank makes it easy to quickly view measurements and make go/no-go judgments
- Actual values presented on the 8-digit alphanumeric display
- In coordination with the max./min. masters and the air probe sensor, control keys are used to automatically calibrate the zero and full scale of the display
- 10 settings can be programmed to save master values allowing quick retrieval for future tests
- Sensitivity adjustment knob allows fine tuning for more precise air control
- External signal input allows for automatic master calibration of zero and span with separate input switch
- Utilizing the standard serial output communications, data can be downloaded to a PC for processing and further evaluation
- Several options are available such as rank judgment and judgment result output, rank output, peak reading, BCD output, and Digimatic output
|Input||1 air channel|
|Measuring range m (mm)||10 (0.0100), 20 (0.0200), 50 (0.0500), 100 (0.100)|
|Resolution in m (mm)||0.1 (0.0001), 0.2 (0.0002), 0.5 (0.0005), 1 (0.001)|
|Shift Range||±1000% (full scale)|
|Display||4 digit 3 color with 5 lamp judgment rank indication|
|Auto Mastering Range||Zero position: ±50% (full scale)|
|Sensitivity: ±20% (full scale)|
|Power Requirement||85 to 264 VAC, 50/60 Hz 100-VAC|
|Power Supply Capacity||30 VA|
|Air Supply Pressure||28.4 psi (196 kPa)|
|Source Pressure||43.5 psi (300 kPa) to 101.5 psi (700 kPa)|
|Air Supply Volume||106 cfh (50 l/min)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 113F|
0 to 45C
|Dimensions||4.7" wide x 7" deep x 6" height|
120 x 180 x 150 mm
|DAG2001-1||Air gauge micrometer display with 10 micron range, 1 channel|
|DAG2002-1||Air gauge micrometer display with 20 micron range, 1 channel|
|DAG2005-1||Air gauge micrometer display with 50 micron range, 1 channel|
|DAG2010-1||Air gauge micrometer display with 100 micron range, 1 channel|