Application:Gram and Milligram Weighing
- WindowsDirect function: The balance communicates directly to a PC with Windows® applications. No additional software is needed to interface with spreadsheet, database, word processing, and laboratory software. WindowsDirect function works Windows® 95, 98, 2000, NT4.0, Me and XP. PC must be IBM PC/AT compatible.
- Superior durability: The simple structure and overload protection mechanism results in maximum durability.
- Guaranteed sensitivity: Internal resolution is one digit finer level than display, so even minimum readout is highly reliable and stable.
- Selectable weighing modes: Best measurement modes depending on the purpose and environment can be selected with ease.
- Built-in calibration weight (BW-K Series only): BW-K Series is equipped with built-in calibration weight. Operator is released from weight maintenance. A single lever operation is all that is needed to load the weight for calibration.
- Analog display modes: Full range; Bar graph clearly indicates the total weight (including the tare) as a portion of the balance capacity.
- Fill-in: Select a target weight and tolerance. The display clearly indecates when they are reached.
- Checkweighing: Set an upper and lower limit. The display continually indicates whether the sample is within the range “Go”, over range “HI” or under range “LO.” Choose one of the two bar graph display modes.(No signal output)
|Model||Capacity||Minimum display||Pan size (mm)|
|BW12KH||12kg||0.1g||345 x 250|
|BW22KH||22kg||0.1g||345 x 250|
|BW32KH||32kg||0.1g||345 x 250|
|BW32KS||32kg||1g||345 x 250|
|BW52KS||52kg||1g||345 x 250|
|BX12KH||12kg||0.1g||345 x 250|
|BX22KH||22kg||0.1g||345 x 250|
|BX32KH||32kg||0.1g||345 x 250|
|BX32KS||32kg||1g||345 x 250|
|BX52KS||52kg||1g||345 x 250|