Sartorius Secura Analytical Balance
Reduce your risk with integrated and intelligent protection systems. The Secura Analytical Balance gives you the security and peace of mind of knowing that you have done everything right. Besides providing highly accurate weighing results and operating convenience, Secura also features built-in protection systems for complete reliability and regulatory compliance – the safe and secure way.
Real-time guidance prompts for leveling, automatic internal adjustment, and 100% traceable, clear documentation with sample and batch identifiers make your lab work more efficient.
Universal power adapter, in-use cover, Application Guide, dust cover for analytical balances and a draft shield ring for 0.1 mg balances.
This chapter states the requirements for balances used for materials that must be accurately weighed (see General Notices, 8.20). Unless otherwise specified, when substances must be “accurately weighed”, the weighing shall be performed using a balance that is calibrated over the operating range and meets the requirements defined for repeatability and accuracy. For balances used […]Read More...
- Integrated protection systems for minimizing your risk of obtaining incorrect results
- Real-time alarm messaging and interactive user guidance for leveling to prevent inaccurate results due to an unleveled balance
- SQmin for automatic detection and active monitoring to ensure you are within the acceptable USP operating range for reliable results
- Fully automatic internal adjustment function, isoCAL, for the highest possible accuracy at all times
- Cal Audit Trail for easy, traceable documentation of all calibration and adjustment data
- Safe and clear documentation by sample and batch identifiers for keeping perfect track of weighing data
- GLP-|GMP-compliant printouts
- Standard password security features for protection against tampering and unauthorized access
- Integrated PC direct function and Plug & Work connectivity to a Sartorius printer
|Standard laboratory applications||Weighing, density, percentage, checking, peak hold, counting, unstable conditions|
|Special laboratory applications||Mixing, components, statistics, conversion|
|GLP/GMP compliant printout||Yes|
|Weighing units||g, ct, mom, k g, lb, oz, ozt, tlh, tls, tlt, GN, dwt, m g|
parts | lb, tlc, Kt, tol, bat, MS, N
|Safety level||Configurable in three levels|
|Languages||Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese|
Russian, Spanish, Hungarian, Turkish
|Housing protection||Acetone cleanable housing|
|Anti-theft locking device||Kensington Lock, lockdown capability for cable or chain|
|Area of application||Other: Research and development|
|Connectivity||Data transfer to PC|
|Data transfer||Direct transfer to Windows® applications|
|Regulatory requirements||GLP/GMPLegal verification|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||216 — 360 — 320 mm|
|Pan size||90 mm|
|Weighing chamber height||209 mm|
|Typical stabilization time||2 s|
|Weight (approx.)||5.1 kg|