Sartorius Practum Precision Balance
Practum – the laboratory balance that enables you to start weighing right! Unmatched reliability attained by the Sartorius weighing technology featuring quality made in Germany. Innovative housing design and rugged weigh cell for easy weighing, whatever you weigh.
Outstanding connectivity without the need for any additional software. Just connect the balance to your computer and transfer your data directly to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, for example. If you need to print your results, the laboratory balance’s automatic detection of the Sartorius standard printer YDP40 will make it easy. The sturdy draft shield will stand up to daily rigors, even by inexperienced operators. Moreover, it can be completely disassembled to conveniently clean the glass parts in a dishwasher.
This chapter states the requirements for balances used for materials that must be accurately weighed (see General Notices, 8.20). Unless otherwise specified, when substances must be “accurately weighed”, the weighing shall be performed using a balance that is calibrated over the operating range and meets the requirements defined for repeatability and accuracy. For balances used […]Read More...
- Pay only for what you actually need
- Obtain professional results with a world-class weighing instrument
- Rely on consistent readings with outstanding repeatability and overload protection – for many years of reliability
- Gain peace of mind knowing that the supervisor lock will prevent any unintentional changes to the settings
- Transfer data from your balance to a printer or a computer quickly and easily with plug & play technology
- Work effortlessly thanks to the ergonomic, practical and sturdy draft shield on the balance
|Repeatability (standard deviation)||1 mg||10 mg||100 mg||500mg|
|Linearity deviation||3 mg||30 mg||300 mg||1000 mg|
|Sensitivity drift between +10 and +30||3 ±ppm/K||5 ±ppm/K||5 ±ppm/K||10 ±ppm/K|
|Typical Stabilization Time||3 seconds|
|Weighing Pan Size (diameter)||120 mm||180mm|
|Weighing Chamber Height||209 mm|
|Product Weight.||11 lbs (5 kg)||15.65 lb (7.1 kg)|
|Product Dimensions W x D x H in.||8.5 x 14.1 x 12.6 in.||8.5 x 14.1 x 3.75 in.|
|Shipping Weight||14.1 lbs (6.4 kg)||8.8 lb (4 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions W x D x H in.||17 x 19 x 14.6 in.||12 x 19 x 8.3 in.|
|Model||Weighing Capacity||Readability||Precision||Top Loading|