Sartorius Cubis Analytical Balance
Cubis is the new benchmark, setting the standard for all others to follow. The Cubis modular equipment series consisting of display and control units, weighing modules and draft shields, interface modules and an extensive line of accessories enables you to customize your Cubis analytical balance to meet your specific requirements for any weighing task. Offered in a choice of three display and control units, Cubis meets the requirements of different operating concepts and covers the entire range of laboratory applications.
This chapter states the requirements for balances used for materials that must be accurately weighed (see General Notices, 8.20). Unless otherwise specified, when substances must be “accurately weighed”, the weighing shall be performed using a balance that is calibrated over the operating range and meets the requirements defined for repeatability and accuracy. For balances used […]Read More...
- Q-Guide – novel, wizard-supported User/Task Management for easiest operation – even when the most complex weighing tasks need to be performed.
- Q-Level – leveling, fast, easy and reliable. A standard feature, with interactive prompts displayed during manual leveling (MSA and MSU). Cubis also provides the option of motorized leveling – for fully automatic leveling at the touch of a key (only for 1mg models).
- Q-Pan – the first lab balance that automatically minimizes off-center loading errors and thus maximizes weighing accuracy.
- Q-Com – a communication design that satisfies every need, and then some. USB, Ethernet andRS-232C ports, the latter for connecting accessory equipment, are built-in standard features. With an integrated SD card reader for data storage and convenient data transfer (not for MSE). Additional interfaces, such as a Bluetooth® wireless technology module are optionally available.
- Advanced Pharma Compliance. Cubis® is ideal for use in regulated areas in the pharmaceutical industry, e.g., with User/Password Management, Audit Trail function, Alibi memory, alert messages and reminder functions, isoCAL fully automatic calibration and adjustment, and is designed for easy and thorough cleaning.
- Cubis® offers the first top-loading semi-microbalance featuring full resolution (readability 10µg) up to 220g. Space savings up to 25%.
MSA – the non plus ultra
Top-of-the-line technology and information design. Touch screen featuring high-resolution color TFT for high-contrast display of texts and graphics. Outstanding operating convenience and display quality, especially for complex applications that require substantial text input. The optimal features and equipment to meet the very highest requirements, for example, in the pharmaceutical industry.
MSU – classic and universal
High-resolution, generously sized, monochrome graphic display and keys that feature positive click action and precise activation of functions. For users who prefer to combine classic key-operated control with the widest range of performance features.
MSE – pure and simple weighing
Large, high-contrast liquid-crystal display, easy-to-understand menu guidance with short text prompts; clearly structured keys for precise activation of functions. It offers the optimal basis for users who need to weigh with the highest accuracy, but have lower needs in terms of complexity of a weighing process and in data management.
For all analytical balance models, Cubis offers the ideal draft shield chamber, whichever version you choose for manual or motorized, user-friendly operation. It can be quickly and conveniently cleaned for “spotless” cleaning results. Along with the optionally integrated ionizer, the Cubis draft shield helps reduce interfering effects that can cause weighing errors, such as static electricity on samples or weighing containers.
|Repeatability||0-60g ± 0.015 mg / 60-220g ± 0.25 mg|
|Linearity||± 0.1 mg|
|Corner Load (g)*(Test Load [g])||± 0.15 mg100g|
|Minimum Sample Weight (mg)||Typically 20 mg minimal initial weighing according to USP (United States Pharmacopoeia), USP31-NF26|
|Tare Range||FULL to Capacity|
|Stabilization Time (avg)||< 2 second|
|Response Time (avg)||< 6 second|
|Sensitivity Drift10-30C/50F-86F||± 1 ppm / C|
|Selectable Weight Units||g,kg, ct, lb, oz, ozt, tlh, tls, tlt, GN, dwt, mg, /lb, tlc, mom, K, tol, bat, MS and parts per pound|
|Display Update||0.2-0.4 seconds(Depends on The Filter Level Selected)|
|Display||High Resolution color TFT, 5.7in graphic display|
|Operation||Touch Screen, Keys for main basic functions|
|Adjustment of the display and control unit||Display tilts Control unit detachable|
|8 Selectable Application Programs||Mass unit conversion by toggling|
SQmin function for minimum sample weigh according to the USP
isoCAL automatic calibration/adjustment function
Averaging (weigh averaging)
Weighing in percent
|7 Additional Selectable Application Programs||Customized identification|
Second tare memory
Over/ under checkweighing
|Allowable Ambient Operating Temperature||5C to 40C (41F to 104F) 85% RH or less|
|Motorized Internal Calibration||Yes|
|External Calibration||200 g Class 1 (not included)|
|Weighing Pan Size||3.3" x 3.3" / 85 mm x 85 mm|
|Draft Shield Height||10.28" /261 mm - (WxDxH) 8" x 8" x 10.2" (from pan)|
|Protection||Degree of protection against dust and water|
|Standard interface ports||USB (built into weighing module), RS-232C port for connecting accessories - 25-pin (built into weighing module)|
|Ethernet port||Yes - built into display and control unit|
|SD Card Reader||Yes - Built into display and control unit|
|Dimensions (entire balance)WxDxH||9.8"x 16.1" x 14.6"249 x 410 x 371 mm|
|Power Source||AC Adapter 120 VAC included with scale|
|Standard Equipment||120V AC Adapter, level indicator, adjustable feet, RS-232 and USB interface, hanger for weigh below, dust cover for display, manual|
|Optional Accessories||Automatic motorized draft shield(-DA), Automatic motorized draft shield with integrated ionizer(-DI)|
Fully automatic motorized leveling feet(-100), Additional RS232
25 pin connection(-IR), Bluetooth wireless interface(-IB)
Additional RS232C, 9 pin connection with PS2 port(-IP), Printer
Carrying case, Rechargeable external battery pack, Density Determination Kit
Interface Bluetooth, SartoConnect data transfer software, external calibration mass