Manufacturer:Rice Lake Weighing Systems
Application:Bulk Material Weighing
Rice Lake Survivor PL Rail Scale
The SURVIVOR PL railroad track scales incorporate Rice Lake’s best-in-class weighbridge design to create a rugged, accurate, heavy-duty weighing system. Used in static weighing operations, this scale excels in high-accuracy, Legal for Trade weighing and meets AREMA and Cooper E-80 design specifications.
The SURVIVOR PL is a low-profile, pitless, modular railroad track scale. This heavy-duty workhorse is manufactured with more steel content than competitive models to provide decades of accurate rail car weighing. Both full-draft and two-draft weighing is available.
Due to the variety of configurations, please consult us to discuss application requirements and for complete specifications and price quotations.
- 85 to 170 ton gross capacity
- 85 ton sectional capacity
- 12 ft 6 in, 15 ft, 18 ft, 25 ft module sizes available
- 7 ft 8 in platform width
- 18.5 in low profile design
- Bolted checkered steel top plate
- Designed for 115 lb and 132 lb rail
- Longitudinal and lateral checking assemblies with top access
- 100K CSP1-100K load cells
- Lightning and surge suppression kit
- Rail clips for deck
- Anti-creep angles
- Low-profile, above-grade installation
- Load cells accessible from sides of scale
- Copper transient bypass cables
- In-bridge conduit runs
- NTEP Certified, CC#02-087
- Accuracy is 0.1% in accordance with NIST, AAR and AREMA requirements *Accuracy is based on rail cars uncoupled at both ends