Manufacturer:Rice Lake Weighing Systems
Rice Lake RL1800 Series Mild Steel
The RL1800 Series Mounting Assembly Kit utilizes several Rice Lake Weighing Systems components to provide an unmatched level of performance in tank and hopper weighing applications. The RL1800 Series kit is ideally suited for indoor and outdoor process control operations with medium-range capacities. Each module combines multi-directional movement and self-checking capabilities. The RL30000W and RL35023S load cells used are NTEP certified in capacities of 1000 lb to 10,000 lb.
A load cell is a device that is used to measure weight or force. W hen a force is applied to it in a specific manner, a load cell produces an output signal that is proportional to the applied force. One end of a load cell is typically supported on a rigid structure while the […]Read More...Tank Weighing Woes: Why Load Cells have a Bad Reputation and What Needs to be Done to Fix itNovember 1, 2016
Many manufacturing facilities currently have load cells installed in tank systems that are no longer operational. Most of the times the load cells are left in place and the electrical cables connecting to the controls are simply cut. Production Managers, QC Managers, and maintenance personnel alike have surely encountered “that tank” or “vessel” which never […]Read More...
- Capacities (per module): 250-10,000 lb (113.4-4535.9 kg)
- NTEP-certified cells in 1000-10,000 lb (453.6-4535.9 kg) capacities (except 3000 lb [1360.9 kg])
- Zinc plated mild steel/stainless steel construction
- Center-pivoted, tension loading design
- Self-checking, multi-directional movement
- Load is suspended on high-strength bolt instead of wire rope
- Design incorporates spherical washers for self centering
- Stainless steel kit includes RL35023S NTEP-certified load cell
|18082||5,000 lb SE|
|18083||5,000 lb LE|