Manufacturer:Rice Lake Weighing Systems
Rice Lake RL1600 HE Series
The RL1600 HE Series Mounting Module Kit utilizes several Rice Lake Weighing Systems components to provide an unmatched level of performance in tank and hopper weighing applications. The RL1600 HE Series kit is ideally suited for indoor and outdoor process control operations in the medium-capacity ranges. Each module incorporates self-checking capabilities for thermal expansion and contraction.
A load cell is a device that is used to measure weight or force. W hen a force is applied to it in a specific manner, a load cell produces an output signal that is proportional to the applied force. One end of a load cell is typically supported on a rigid structure while the […]Read More...Tank Weighing Woes: Why Load Cells have a Bad Reputation and What Needs to be Done to Fix itNovember 1, 2016
Many manufacturing facilities currently have load cells installed in tank systems that are no longer operational. Most of the times the load cells are left in place and the electrical cables connecting to the controls are simply cut. Production Managers, QC Managers, and maintenance personnel alike have surely encountered “that tank” or “vessel” which never […]Read More...
- Capacities (per module): 1000-25,000 lb (453.6-11,339.8 kg)
- All stainless steel construction
- Self-checking easy-to-use design allows module to be bolted directly to tank leg without requring additional mounting plates or load buttons
- Hermetically-sealed IP66/68 protected load cells
- Double-ended shear beam design, center loaded