Manufacturer:Rice Lake Weighing Systems
Types:In Motion Check Weighers
Rice Lake MotoWeigh In-Motion Checkweighers
MotoWeigh in-motion weighing systems offer a broad selection of features and options to maximize efficiency. Find incredible accuracy and speed in a system designed for frequent and easy cleaning.
Now producers of every size can automate their processes and achieve more, thanks to MotoWeigh In-Motion Checkweigher and Conveyor Systems. Harness a range of this checkweigher’s components and accessories, and you’ll not only automate, but improve nearly every facet of your operation.
MotoWeigh is helping producers tighten target weights, loosen profit margins, and improve quality and customer satisfaction with options like bar code readers and metal detection systems. These are just a few of the benefits you’ll discover when MotoWeigh gives your business a much needed edge over the competition.
- Speed: up to 80 products per minute (non-NTEP); up to 60 products per minute (NTEP)
- Single load cell design
- Solid UHMW (ultra high molecular weight ) weigh bed
- Sealed SST bearings
- Single rotating conveyor shaft
- Cog belt drive
- Full-length adjustable sensor positioning
- Reject systems—pneumatic pushers, drop-down conveyors, arm diverters and air blades
- Metal detection systems—improve product quality and liability concerns
- Control panels—available with UL/508 approval
- Photo eyes—for precise product detection
- Stack light bars—observe over, under and on-target weight conditions from a distance
- Guide rails, shrouds and shields—custom fabricated components to make MotoWeigh your own
- Alarms—audible signals for rejected products and more
- Internal spray nozzles—continuous cleaning to keep surfaces non-stick and sanitary
- Barcode scanners—for product I.D. and data collection prior to weighing
- Emergency stops—quickly bring your system to a halt
|109664||MotoWeigh IMC System|