Manufacturer:Rice Lake Weighing Systems
Rice Lake iDimension 200
iDimension 200 is designed for use on tabletops or workstations in retail, office and shipping environments. Only iDimension instantly captures and calculates the dimensions of packages, flats, polybags, tubes and irregular shapes with ease, accuracy and incredible speed.
Setup is quickly completed with an embedded program via an Ethernet connection. Simply connect iDimension as a device to your existing network, calibrate in mere minutes with the included, easy-to-use calibration tool and iDimension is ready for use. iDimension’s web service is accessed with a DHCP IP address. Its free API allows users to interface using a simple HTTP request and XML parsing method. With the API, customized functions are easily coded and integrated.
With no moving parts to service or maintain, iDimension is reliable and extremely easy to use, with a fast and straightforward installation. iDimension can be seamlessly integrated into existing work areas without changing the process fl ow or existing floor plan. Install iDimension over existing workstations to streamline operations and eliminate extra steps.
iDimension’s multiple patented, innovative sensing technology and 3D imaging work together to optimize time and throughput. iDimension is an American-made product supported by a worldwide network of service providers and is currently pending Legal for Trade approval.
Dimensional weight, often referred to as dim weight, reflects the package’s density—the amount of space the package utilizes in relation to its weight. To determine dim weight, a package’s length, width and height are multiplied, resulting in its cubic size, and then divided by 166 for domestic or 139 for international shipments. Read more about […]Read More...Measuring Irregular and Small ObjectsMay 3, 2017
iDimension Series version 126.96.36.199 firmware (NTEP pending) is now available for download. This version enhances dimensioning performance with irregular shaped objects and items measuring less than two inches in height. Read more about the iDimension firmware here.Read More...
- Calculates dimensions in less than 0.2 seconds
- Instantly captures dimensions, weight, barcodes, OCR text and image of static items
- Dimensions packages (NTEP), flats and irregular objects
- Converts irregular objects like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven objects to accurate cubed dimensions
- No moving parts
- Requires virtually no alignment or special handling while placing the object under the work area
- Automatic or Manual operating modes
- Manual Mode: Initiate dimension of item via barcode scan or software function key
- Automatic Mode: Initiate dimension via detection of object in work area
- Interfaces with most shipping scales and select Rice Lake indicators
- Quick assembly: includes necessary tools
- Easy to set up and calibrate: Includes calibration object and embedded web service interface via a fixed IP or DHCP
|Physical Dimension||Length: 25.5" Width: 14" Height: 67"|
|Power Requirements||Single power source 110-240V power cord and cable with 3 conductor PC, power connector socket|
|Operating Temperature||41F to 104F (5 to 40C)|
|Mechanical Environment Class||M1|
|I/O ports||(3)USB type A ports|
(1)10/100/100BASE-T Ethernet port
|Bar Codes Supported||EAN13|
|Package Contents||iDimension 200 assembly tools and calibration object|
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty|
|Approval||NTEP CC 15-023P|