Manufacturer:Rice Lake Weighing Systems
Rice Lake iDimension 100XL
The iDimension 100XL is specifically designed for integrators to provide flexibility in the installation of a dimensioning solution anywhere over a conveyor, table or scale from a pole, ceiling mount or support beam. The mounting bracket protects cable connections and mounts the Inline power supply to the back of the unit. After installation, connect to your PC’s Ethernet port to set up and calibrate the system in only a few minutes with iDimension 100 XL’s embedded firmware.
Dimensional weight, often referred to as dim weight, reflects the package’s density—the amount of space the package utilizes in relation to its weight. To determine dim weight, a package’s length, width and height are multiplied, resulting in its cubic size, and then divided by 166 for domestic or 139 for international shipments. Read more about […]Read More...Connecting an iDimension 100 to UPS WorldShip SoftwareMay 3, 2017
Connecting an iDimension 100 Series to UPS Worldship requires your unit to have software version 188.8.131.527 or later to be installed. When connecting to UPS Worldship or any software that interfaces to a Cubiscan 100 or 110, it is required to transmit the weight and dimensions to the software program. A compatible shipping scale must […]Read More...Measuring Irregular and Small ObjectsMay 3, 2017
iDimension Series version 184.108.40.206 firmware (NTEP pending) is now available for download. This version enhances dimensioning performance with irregular shaped objects and items measuring less than two inches in height. Read more about the iDimension firmware here.Read More...
- Dimensions parcels in less than 2/10th of a second
- Includes USB operator display with 54 in cord and 1.5 in pole mount bracket for use in:
- Displaying dimensions, status and weight if scale is directly attached
- Operator configuration and zero height feature
- Low resolution overhead image available in .jpg or .bmp format, used for verification, tracking and claim protection
- Requires virtually no special alignment or special handling while placing an object under the work area
- Converts irregular shapes like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven shapes to 0.5 in NTEP Certified cubed dimensions
- Dimensions flats, less than 2 in height when connecting a compatible shipping scale
- Automatic or manual operator modes:
- Automatic operating mode is the out of the box configuration which allows you to move the parcel under the work area without the press of a button
- Manual operating mode is for use with custom or 3rd party software interface that can be triggered by an attached bar code scanner, software function or demo display when interfaced to a PC
- Interfaces with most NTEP Certified shipping scales
- No installation of software required on your PC. When connected to a network, the embedded firmware provides access to additional displays and configuration parameters
- Connect to a PC and communicate directly over the network via static IP or DCHP. Use our open web service interface to take advantage of additional built in features like; a low resolution image of each dimension weight and more.
- Contact the factory for an up-to-date listing of 3rd party shipping and inventory management systems compatible with the iDimension Series.
- UPS Worldship ready – Simply connect the iDimension Series to a USB Hub. Connect your compatible scale and cable assemblies from the USB hub to the PC’s RS-232 or USB port, cables purchased separately.
|Physical Dimensions||Length: 8.9"|
|Power Requirements||Single power source 110-240V external power supply with 7 foot power cord|
|Operating Temperature||41F to 104F (5 to 40C)|
|Mechanical Environment Class||M1|
|I/O ports||(2) USB type A port|
(1) 10/100/100BASE-T Ethernet port (interface to PC)
|Package Contents||iDimension 100XL assembly tools, calibration object, USB display and US power cord|
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty|
|Approval||NTEP, CE, FCC, OIML|