Manufacturer:Rice Lake Weighing Systems
Rice Lake iDimension 100
Rice Lake’s iDimension 100 is the fastest solution for calculating NTEP Certified dimensions of boxes, flats, polybags, tubes and other irregular-shaped packages. iDimension 100 is designed to ensure freight compliance and deter revenue-loss from miscalculated dimensions in retail, office and shipping environments. With an operator display directly attached and no PC interface required, iDimension 100 is truly plug and play—simply open, assemble and display dimensions. Instantly.
iDimension 100 is ready to function as soon as you connect it to a power source. With all necessary tools and components included, assembly is quick and operator training is minimized. When connected to a network via DHCP or static IP, the embedded firmware provides access to additional screens and configuration parameters—no additional software installation is required.
iDimension 100’s multiple patented, innovative sensing technology and 3D imaging work together to optimize time and throughput for boxes, flats, polybags, tubes and irregularshaped packages. For flats or packages under 1.2 inches, use the flat detection trigger located on the base plate or connect to a compatible scale.
With the standard operator display already attached to the frame, setup is easy and operation is simple. iDimension 100 provides length, width and height. Integrating an existing compatible scale adds weight to the displayed data.
Use the standard automatic operating mode to instantly scan a parcel when it is placed in the target zone. Improve process time and efficiency with virtually no special alignment or special handling.
Speed and Accuracy
Parcels are dimensioned more accurately and faster than manual measurements, eliminating the risk of human error. In an industry leading 0.2 seconds, NTEP Certified dimensions are calculated within 0.2 inches of accuracy. Irregular-shaped packages like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven shapes are dimensioned within an NTEP Certified 0.5 inches of accuracy.
Advanced Data Management
As a network device, take advantage of the simple, open-web service API to interface to third-party software programs and capture dimensions, weight and an image of the item. Create your own program and trigger the iDimension 100 to dimension an item and store data of each shipment or receipt of product.
Note: Picture is shown with optional USB monitor and bench scale.
- Calculates dimensions in less than 0.2 seconds
- Instantly captures dimensions and weight data as well as an image of static items
- Dimensions packages (NTEP), flats and irregular shapes with ease
- Converts irregular objects like cylinders, spheres, tubes, polybags and uneven objects into accurate, cubed dimensions
- Industrial-grade construction with no moving parts
- No dangerous lasers are used for workplace safety
- Requires virtually no special placement or handling while setting the object under the work area
- Automatic or Manual operating modes
- Manual Mode: Initiate dimensioning of an item via barcode scan or software function key
- Automatic Mode: Initiate dimensioning of an item via detection in work area
- Interfaces with most shipping scales and select Rice Lake indicators
- Designed for complete peripheral setup with included USB port for monitor interface and additional USB port for interfacing to a single scale, mouse, keyboard or USB hub to connect multiple devices
- USB monitor is optional
- Quick assembly with necessary tools included
- DHCP IP address web service and free API to interface with the system using a simple HTTP request and XML parsing method
- Easy to set up and calibrate with the included calibration object and embedded web serviceinterface via a fixed IP or DHCP
Dimensional weight, often referred to as dim weight, reflects the package’s density—the amount of space the package utilizes in relation to its weight. To determine dim weight, a package’s length, width and height are multiplied, resulting in its cubic size, and then divided by 166 for domestic or 139 for international shipments. Read more about […]Read More...Connecting an iDimension 100 to UPS WorldShip SoftwareMay 3, 2017
Connecting an iDimension 100 Series to UPS Worldship requires your unit to have software version 188.8.131.527 or later to be installed. When connecting to UPS Worldship or any software that interfaces to a Cubiscan 100 or 110, it is required to transmit the weight and dimensions to the software program. A compatible shipping scale must […]Read More...Measuring Irregular and Small ObjectsMay 3, 2017
iDimension Series version 184.108.40.206 firmware (NTEP pending) is now available for download. This version enhances dimensioning performance with irregular shaped objects and items measuring less than two inches in height. Read more about the iDimension firmware here.Read More...
|Physical Dimension||Length: 25" Width: 22" Height: 63.8"|
|Power Requirements||Single power source 110-240V external power supply|
|Operating Temperature||41F to 104F|
(5 to 40C)
|Mechanical Environment Class||M1|
|I/O ports||USB type A port (interface to scale)|
10/100/100BASE-T Ethernet port (interface to PC)
|Package Contents||iDimension 100 assembly tools, calibration object, USB display and US power cord|
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty|
|Approval||NTEP, CE, FCC, OIML - pending|
|170654||iDimension 100 w/US pwr cord NTEP/OIML/MID/CE approved|