Ohaus Ranger 3000
The multipurpose Ranger 3000 has all of the capabilities to produce precise results rapidly for a variety of applications. With seven application modes, Ranger 3000 is the ideal scale to meet many industrial weighing needs. Portable and equipped with a rechargeable battery, this scale is beneficial in every corner of the factory and is equipped with functions and features that elevate the Ranger 3000 to a class of its own.
- The largest display in its class.
- Equipped with checkweighing LED’s and backlit LCD displays which makes it functional in almost any working condition.
- The most user friendly scale on the market with easy setup ensuring your valuable time is not wasted and you’re working as proficiently as possible.
- Ranger 3000 produces accurate results within one second and virtually eliminates your wait time and allows you to move at a pace determined by you, not your weighing equipment.
- Parts Counting
- Percent Weighing
- Animal/Dynamic Weighing
- Display Hold
- Display: Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD), 3 color checkweighing LEDs
- Operation: AC power (included) or rechargeable battery (included)
- Communication: Easy access communication port including standard RS232 (included) and second RS232, USB or Ethernet (accessories sold separately)
- Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel platform, menu lock switch, up-front level indicator, integral weigh-below hook, transportation handle
- Design Features: 210 hours of battery life, 3 LED checkweighing lights with selectable operation and audible signal settings, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, auto shut-off, auto tare
|Automation Interface||5 Mechanical keys|
|Battery Life||210 hr.|
|Battery Type||Internal rechargeable Lead Acid battery|
|Calibration||External, with user selectable calibration weight value|
|Certifications/Compliance||ISO 9001:2008, NIST Handbook 44 (NTEP CC 13-022), (AM-5907C), OIML R76-1 (R76/2006-NL1-12.46), (Class 3, nmax 3000), CSA C22.2 61010-1, UL 61010-1, FCC Part 15 Class A, IEC 61326-1|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||12.9 x 12.2 x 4.6 in. (32.7 x 31.1 x 11.7cm)|
|Includes||Weigh-below hook, integral transportation handle, menu lock switch, adjustable leveling feet, 3 LED (yellow, green, red) check weighing lights, AC power|
|Electrical Requirements||100/240V 50/60Hz|
|Format||Gram, kilogram, ounce, pound|
|Length (English) Pan||8.9 in.|
|Length (Metric) Pan||22.5cm|
|Material||ABS Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Stabilization Time||1 sec.|
|Temperature Range (English)||14 to 104F|
|Temperature Range (Metric)||-10 to 40C|
|Weight (English)||9.2 lb.|
|Width (English) Pan||11.8 in.|
|Width (Metric) Pan||30cm|
|R31P1502||3 lb||0.0001 lb||8.9" x 11.8"|
|R31P3||6 lb||0.0002 lb||8.9" x 11.8"|
|R31P6||15 lb||0.0005 lb||8.9" x 11.8"|
|R31P15||30 lb||0.001 lb||8.9" x 11.8"|
|R31P30||60 lb||0.002 lb||8.9" x 11.8"|