Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports and much more, the Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class.
- Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Totalization/Statistics, Formulation, Density Determination, Display Hold
- Display: 4.3″ (109 mm) Full-color VGA graphic touchscreen with user-controlled brightness
- Operation: AC adapter (included)
- Communication: RS232, USB Host, USB Device (included). GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
- Construction: Metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draftshield with two piece top mounted side doors and sliding top door, illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, security bracket, calibration lock, full housing in-use cover
- Design: Selectable environmental filters, auto tare, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user definable project and user IDs, up to 9 operating languages
- Fast stabilization and reliable operation are enhanced by the AutoCal™ option to ensure solid weighing performance and accurate, repeatable results for standard laboratory applications.
- The wide viewing angle color touchscreen provides access to all of Adventurer’s applications, while dual USB ports with GLP/GMP tracking capabilities assist in the monitoring and reporting of data.
- The two piece, top-mounted draft shield doors reduce the footprint of the doors in the rear of the balance when open, and open wide on both sides in order to provide ample room to place samples.
|Models||Maximum Capacity||Readability||Analytical||Precision||Legal For Trade||Top Loading|