Types:High Accuracy Load Cells, High Accuracy Load Cells, Stainless Steel Load Cells, Tension Mount Load Cells, Weighing Assemblies for Tank and Hopper Weighing, Stainless Steel Load Cells, Tension Mount Load Cells, Weighing Assemblies for Tank and Hopper Weighing
Minebea Intec PR 6246 Tension Load Cell S-Type
PR 6246 tension load cell from 100 kg to 3 t. Specially designed for tank and hopper weighing, hybrid scales and high-precision dosing systems. For use in EX zones 1, 2, 20, 21, 22 and FM DIV 1.
The PR 6246 range of load cells is specially designed for high-precision weighing of process vessels and for high-precision dosing. Due to the fact that the container is suspended, movements arising from mechanical or thermal expansion or contraction of the vessel or its supporting construction can be counterbalanced. The load cell is manufactured entirely from stainless steel. A particular design characteristic is the compact construction with a high overload range of up to 150% and the highest accuracy class of up to C6. At the same time, this range distinguishes itself – in addition to its high measurement accuracy and repeatability – above all for its unmatched reliability, robustness and stability, which enable trouble-free operation without adjustment, year after year.
The associated installation kit ensures that the transmission of force into the sensor is always at the optimum level and, in this way, the effect on measurement accuracy is minimized, whilst high repeatability and perfect linearity are maintained. There is a particularly wide working temperature range attributable to special resistance strain gauge technology. The hermetically sealed enclosure and special TPE cable allow the unit to be used even under extreme operating conditions in harsh production environments. The entire measurement chain can be calibrated without the use of a reference weight. Due to “matched output” technology, a damaged load cell can be exchanged without the need for re-calibration. This saves a tremendous amount of time during commissioning. An explosion-proof (Ex) version of this range of load cells is also available, as an option, for use in intrinsically safe environments.
A load cell is a device that is used to measure weight or force. W hen a force is applied to it in a specific manner, a load cell produces an output signal that is proportional to the applied force. One end of a load cell is typically supported on a rigid structure while the […]Read More...Load Cells for a Portable StructureNovember 1, 2016
During a measurement, weight acts on the load cell’s body and causes elastic deformation. The body has some spring constant. This strain (positive or negative) is converted into an electrical signal by a strain gauge installed on load cell. Read more about load cells here.Read More...Tank Weighing Woes: Why Load Cells have a Bad Reputation and What Needs to be Done to Fix itNovember 1, 2016
Many manufacturing facilities currently have load cells installed in tank systems that are no longer operational. Most of the times the load cells are left in place and the electrical cables connecting to the controls are simply cut. Production Managers, QC Managers, and maintenance personnel alike have surely encountered “that tank” or “vessel” which never […]Read More...
- Capacity: 100 kg…3 t
- Easy to install and use
- Easy corner adjustment by matched load cell outputs
- Full stainless steel construction
- Wide temperature range
- Resistant against vibrations
- Hermetically sealed, IP68 (depth of 1.5 m for 10,000 hrs.), IP69K
- Ex-version available
- W& M approval (acc. to OIML R 60)
- Load cell construction: S-shape design with integrated load return. Full stainless steel construction, hermetically sealed,welded, filled with inert gas.
- Material: Load cell: 1.4542 (DIN 17440) Similar to S604, S622 (B.S.), 17-4 PH
- Protection: IP 68, IEC 529 (equivalent to NEMA 6). The load cell can be submerged in water to a depth of 1.5m for 10,000 hours. Robust, flexible, screened; Sheath: TPE Thermopl. Elastomere, Colour: grey (EX: blue); Diameter: 5 mm, wires 4 x 0.35 mm2; Length: 5 m
- Bending radius: Fixed installation: ≥ 50mm; Flexible installation: ≥ 150mm
- Certificate of conformity: Valid for: PR 6246/..E; Feature: II 1G EEx ia IIC T6, II 1D IP65 85°C; Registration number: PTB 02 ATEX 2059, TÜV 03 ATEX 2301x
The new Minebea Intec logo looks good on the equipment that was previously branded as Sartorius in their high precision industrial weighing line. The re-branding process is close to being completed, so if you are looking for a high precision Sartorius industrial scale, load cell or indicator, look for a Minebea Intec product instead.Read More...