Minebea Intec Compact Compression Load Cell PR 6212
Protected against corrosion and extremely durable, designed according to hygienic standards and equipped with a proven measurement principle for safe and reliable weighing results, the PR 6212 load cell enables accurate measurements in a variety of different weighing applications.
- The advanced stainless steel, which is unique in the weighing industry, reduces downtime and costs on long term basis. Due to the upside-down mounting of the load cell in the PR 6012 mounting kits, the hygienic construction and the reduced surface roughness, cleaning times are minimized. Additionally an effective corrosion protection due to aggressive cleaning agents and other liquids could be realized.
- Due to the manufacture of the load cell under highest quality standards in Germany, the load cell can achieve a high quality and extremely long product lifetime without maintenance. A safe product identification even under hardest circumstances can be guaranteed due to the laser inscribed product information.
- The proven measurement principle makes the PR 6212 an extremely durable load cell. The use of a high performance strain gage “Made in Germany” enables measurement accuracy class C1.
- Perfectly matched to the PR 6212, the compact mounting kits of the PR 6012 series offer state of the art technology. The intuitive handling and high quality marking this product and increase the efficiency of the weighing processes.
Teva came into contact with Minebea Intec Mechatronics through the Hungarian subsidiary, Sartorius Membran. Teva Pharmaceutical Works Ltd. is one of the leading manufacturers of pharmaceutical products in Hungary, and belongs to Teva Pharmaceutical, a large international group. In Hungary, Teva produces and develops active ingredients, finished pharmaceutical products such as tablets, capsules and other […]Read More...
A load cell is a device that is used to measure weight or force. W hen a force is applied to it in a specific manner, a load cell produces an output signal that is proportional to the applied force. One end of a load cell is typically supported on a rigid structure while the […]Read More...Load Cells for a Portable StructureNovember 1, 2016
During a measurement, weight acts on the load cell’s body and causes elastic deformation. The body has some spring constant. This strain (positive or negative) is converted into an electrical signal by a strain gauge installed on load cell. Read more about load cells here.Read More...Tank Weighing Woes: Why Load Cells have a Bad Reputation and What Needs to be Done to Fix itNovember 1, 2016
Many manufacturing facilities currently have load cells installed in tank systems that are no longer operational. Most of the times the load cells are left in place and the electrical cables connecting to the controls are simply cut. Production Managers, QC Managers, and maintenance personnel alike have surely encountered “that tank” or “vessel” which never […]Read More...
- High corrosion resistance
- Design according to hygienic standards
- High measurement accuracy, C1
- Laser inscription
The new PR 6212 compression load cell from Minebea Intec (previously Sartorius) is a state of the art addition to their tank and hopper lineup that works for nearly any vessel application calling for load cells with capacities of up to 22,000 lbs per tank leg. They are NTEP approved for legal for trade applications […]Read More...Re-branding Minebea IntecNovember 8, 2017
The new Minebea Intec logo looks good on the equipment that was previously branded as Sartorius in their high precision industrial weighing line. The re-branding process is close to being completed, so if you are looking for a high precision Sartorius industrial scale, load cell or indicator, look for a Minebea Intec product instead.Read More...