Minebea Intec FieldbusTransmitter PR 5230
The fieldbus transmitter PR 5230 is a product for readout and transmit weight values to installed networks and control systems. The allegorized load cells and display can be directly installed at the process. Through the different interface upgrade possibilities and the robust stainless steel housing, the PR 5230 is an innovative and flexible process unit.
- Ethernet TCP/IP for PC connection and configuration (Configuration via VNC or Browser; OPC Server; Modbus TCP for PLC connections)
- Protection class IP 66, stainless steel, polished
- Display for weight and status information
- W&M approval for 10.000e, and an internal resolution of 4, 8 Mio. counts
- Calibration without weights (Smart Calibration)
- Option cards: Serial Interface RS485/422 and RS232 | Analogue output 0/4 .20mA, Profibus-DP, Interbus-S, DeviceNet | CC-Link, Profinet and Ethernet/IP
- Load Cells connection board for up to 4 Load Cells
The new Minebea Intec logo looks good on the equipment that was previously branded as Sartorius in their high precision industrial weighing line. The re-branding process is close to being completed, so if you are looking for a high precision Sartorius industrial scale, load cell or indicator, look for a Minebea Intec product instead.Read More...