Emery Winslow Lifemount Model 60-136
The Emery Winslow Lifemount Model 60-136 is a precision, long-life Hydrostatic compression load cell. It has a self-restoring column load head engineered for extreme heavy-duty usage. It is designed for high performance in applications where electronic load cells would fail. PermaCells can operate reliably in high temperatures, lightning areas and flood zones.
Constructed of grade 304 stainless steel with hardened steel column and load blocks, it has superior resistance to corrosive conditions and is ideal for explosive areas, including Class I, II, III, Groups A – D, Divisions I and II. Seismic Zone requirements can also be met.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
Model 60-136-20k – 20,000 lbs
Model 60-136-75k – 75,000 lbs
Model 60-136-150k – 150,000 lbs
Model 60-136-200k – 200,000 lbs
Overload capacity – 300%
Temperature range – -25 to 500F
Factory mutual approval Class I, II, III, Division 1 and 2 Group A. B. C. D. E. F. and G.
|Temperature range||-25 to 500F|
|Factory mutual approval||Class I, II, III, Division 1 and 2 Group A. B. C. D. E. F. and G.|
A load cell is a device that is used to measure weight or force. W hen a force is applied to it in a specific manner, a load cell produces an output signal that is proportional to the applied force. One end of a load cell is typically supported on a rigid structure while the […]Read More...Tank Weighing Woes: Why Load Cells have a Bad Reputation and What Needs to be Done to Fix itNovember 1, 2016
Many manufacturing facilities currently have load cells installed in tank systems that are no longer operational. Most of the times the load cells are left in place and the electrical cables connecting to the controls are simply cut. Production Managers, QC Managers, and maintenance personnel alike have surely encountered “that tank” or “vessel” which never […]Read More...
- 304 Stainless Steel construction is standard
- Immune to lightning and power surges
- Immune to water washdown and flooding
- Immune to rodent and cable damage
- Immune to effects from RFI / EMI
- Wishstands shock loads and vibrations
- Operates safely in hazardous / explosive areas
- Virtual elimination of downtime
- Long life guarantee
- Sustained accuracy and calibration
- Drastically reduced maintenance
- Lightning and flooding insurance not required
- Eliminates load cell replacement costs
- Heavy duty floor scales
- Tank and hopper scales
- Truck scales and railroad track scales
- Custom designed load weigh systems
- Steel mills, air cargo, aerospace
- Munitions, chemical, food processing
- Shock, high temperature, flooding, explosive areas