Emery Winslow Lifemount Model 60-120
The Emery Winslow LIFEMOUNT Model 60-120 tank and hopper weigh system is designed for indoor or outdoor installation with 1,000 to 20,000 lbs gross capacity. The design provides long life and unmatched performance in both static and dynamic installations to meet or exceed NIST H-44 accuracy requirements.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
A load cell is a device that is used to measure weight or force. W hen a force is applied to it in a specific manner, a load cell produces an output signal that is proportional to the applied force. One end of a load cell is typically supported on a rigid structure while the […]Read More...Tank Weighing Woes: Why Load Cells have a Bad Reputation and What Needs to be Done to Fix itNovember 1, 2016
Many manufacturing facilities currently have load cells installed in tank systems that are no longer operational. Most of the times the load cells are left in place and the electrical cables connecting to the controls are simply cut. Production Managers, QC Managers, and maintenance personnel alike have surely encountered “that tank” or “vessel” which never […]Read More...
- Field Repairable
- Self Checking
- High Corrosion Resistance – 304 SS load head, 316 SS base is standard
- 316 SS, Aluminum, Titanium, Monel, Hastelloy and Teflon – consult factory for pricing and availability
- Long life – never again replace a load cell
- Superior warranty
- Lowest maintenance cost
- Field repairable load cell – reduce downtime
- NIST H-44 accuracy
- Low profile for east installation
- High corrosion resistance – Grade 316 stainless steel base, Grade 304 head
- Tank and hopper scales
- Blender weighing
- Conveyor weighing
- Scissor lift weighting
- Custom engineered weigh systems
|Temperature range||-25 to 400F|
|Factory mutual approval||Class I, II, III, Division 1 and 2 Group A. B. C. D. E. F. and G.|