Emery Winslow Lifemount Model 60-102
The Emery Winslow LIFEMOUNT Model 60-102 provides long life and unmatched performance for static vessel weighing applications. It is designed for indoor use in low to medium weight range applications. The load cells are Hydrostatic and immune to water and electrical damage.
Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
A load cell is a device that is used to measure weight or force. W hen a force is applied to it in a specific manner, a load cell produces an output signal that is proportional to the applied force. One end of a load cell is typically supported on a rigid structure while the […]Read More...Tank Weighing Woes: Why Load Cells have a Bad Reputation and What Needs to be Done to Fix itNovember 1, 2016
Many manufacturing facilities currently have load cells installed in tank systems that are no longer operational. Most of the times the load cells are left in place and the electrical cables connecting to the controls are simply cut. Production Managers, QC Managers, and maintenance personnel alike have surely encountered “that tank” or “vessel” which never […]Read More...
- Water, heavy washdowns
- Explosive conditions
- Lightning strikes
- High corrosion
- Transient voltages and R.F.I.
- Field Repairable
- Low Profile – Model 60-102-3k – 2 7/8″; Model 60-102-10k – 3 1/8″
- 304 Stainless Steel construction is standard
- 316 Stainless, Aluminum, Titanium, Monel, Hastelloy and Teflon – consult factory for pricing and availability
- Long life – never again replace a load cell
- Superior guarantee
- Lowest maintenance cost
- Field repairable load cell – reduce downtime
- NIST H-44 accuracy
- Low profile for easy installation
- Hish corrosion resistance – Grade 304 stainless stell
- Additional base and load plates not required
- Tank and hopper scales
- Conveyor Weighing
- Custom Engineered
- Static Weigh Systems
|Temperature range||-20 to 400F|
|Factory mutual approval||Class I, II, III, Division 1 and 2 Group A. B. C. D. E.F. and G.|
|Model 60-102-3k||3,000 lbs||.05%|
|Model 60-102-10k||10,000 lbs||.05%|