The NEW Fowler-Trimos V vertical measuring instruments have been developed for the most difficult workshop environments. Manufactured in their entirety in Switzerland, they guarantee a robust, precise and reliable product in the long run. Along with higher accuracy and repeatability, the V7 and V9 models also offer 2D hole pattern measurement, programming and statistics.
The touch screen display on the V7 and V9 models offers an ease of use never reached yet on a vertical measuring instrument. The menus and functions displayed obey to a very strict philosophy and design. This allows a great efficiency, even in complex tasks such as programming, 2D mode, angle measurements or statistical analysis of results.
• Measuring ranges 400mm, 700mm and 1100mm
• Extremely easy to use
• High contrast display allows easy reading at any time with user friendly functions
• Electronically adjustable measuring force 0.75/1.5 (N)
• Vast range of accessories
• All adjustments possible without tools
• Cast iron base for optimal stability
• RS232 and USB interfaces
• Air cushion (on all models except V3)
• Dual probe holders (on all models except V3)
• Carriage displacement: Manual (V5 – V9 includes selectable manual or motorized carriage displacement)
• Measures heights, diameters, perpendicularity, centerlines, Min/Max/Delta
• Accessory measuring probes up to 340mm in length available and provide excellent repeatability
All V Models Include:
• Charging unit
• Measuring insert with ruby ball Ø4mm
• Probe holder elbow Ø 8mm
• Setting gage
• User’s manual
• Test certificate
Please allow 1 business day for a representative from Nicol Scales & Measurement to contact you. If your need is urgent, or if it’s after normal business hours, please call our local branch for service.