Dial faces on Fowler’s One-Rev Dial Calipers combine widely spaced microfine graduations, the protection of a covered rack and the accuracy of a hardened stainless steel rack.
• Dial hand completes one revolution per each .100″
• Self-contained movement eliminates gear misalignment.
• Exclusive dual pinion drive mechanism reduces wear on rack and pinion
• Beam graduated in .10″ increments.
• Thumbroll for rapid setting
• Hardened stainless steel throughout with measuring faces precision ground and microlapped for exceptional accuracy
• Knurled lock assures precise settings
• Adjustable dial reads directly to .001″
• Scale surface is satin chrome finished to prevent glare
• Four-way jaw for outside, inside, depth and step
• Includes case
Please allow 1 business day for a representative from Nicol Scales & Measurement to contact you. If your need is urgent, or if it’s after normal business hours, please call our local branch for service.