Fowler 0-31″/0-800mm Light-Line Digital Depth Gage with Adjustable Base 54-136-535-0
Add to Quote
Request a Virtual Appointment
Item Number: 541365350
The Light Line Depth Gage features a 14″ multi-position base making it possible to mount the gage at three positions along the length of the base itself. Right, Center and Left. This makes the gage ideal for measuring across a wide opening while being able to locate the measuring portion at either side of the opening. It may also be used without the optional base for distances of up to 6″ across an opening. The 12″ model features a 0.150″ measuring rod and the 31″ model features a 0.230″ measuring rod. Both are supplied with a standard ball contact and a disk shaped contact for various applications.
• Light weight beam made of oxide coated aluminum with double inner prismatic guide ways for optimal guidance and sliding characteristics
• Bases made of hard anodized aluminum, which are easily interchanged.
• Includes 1 base attachment 350mm (14″)
• Optional bases are available (550/750mm)
• Includes two contact points (1 ball and 1 disk)
• Electronics feature on/off, floating zero and direct in/mm conversion
• 0.0005″/.01mm resolution and repeatability
• Made in Germany
• Uses 1 LR44 silver oxide battery (1 spare included)
• Includes fitted case, instructions, 2 base screws, hex wrench and test certificate
• Shorter and longer measuring ranges available as special order
*Image shown for representational purposes only
Please allow 1 business day for a representative from Nicol Scales & Measurement to contact you. If your need is urgent, or if it’s after normal business hours, please call our local branch for service.