Featuring clear, easy to read numbers on a digital counter, Fowler’s digit counter micrometers are an economical, fast and easy-to-use addition to the machinist’s tool chest, the shop floor or in the QC area.
• Hammertone grey baked enamel frame with heat insulated frames
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome
• Ratchet thimble
• Anvil and spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on carbide tipped measuring faces.
• Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped.
• Diameter of measuring faces is 2.56″
• Digital counter reads to .001″/0.1mm with .0001″/.01mm on vernier.
• Graduation: .0001″
• Accuracy: ± .00016″
• Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve
• Positive locking nut on spindle.
• Parallelism: .00005″ for 0-1″
• Flatness: .00003″
• Includes wrench and case
Please allow 1 business day for a representative from Nicol Scales & Measurement to contact you. If your need is urgent, or if it’s after normal business hours, please call our local branch for service.