Fairbanks Omnicell 9104 Series
Fairbanks’ Omnicell 9104 Series double-ended shear beam weighing assembly is unmatched in performance in the medium-to-high weight range. This load cell also offers superior accuracy in applications that require multi-directional checking.
A load cell is a device that is used to measure weight or force. W hen a force is applied to it in a specific manner, a load cell produces an output signal that is proportional to the applied force. One end of a load cell is typically supported on a rigid structure while the […]Read More...Beginning a Beautiful Relationship with 9104 Omnicells White PaperJune 26, 2017
Fairbanks has a solid and successful track record in tank weighing assemblies, and the word is spreading. Many industrial processes need and demand weight integration in the inventory holding tanks these processes depend on. This trend is expected to continue as more and more tank users demand integrated weighing systems on their above-ground tanks. With our expertise, Fairbanks is perfectly positioned to deliver […]Read More...
- Capacity ranges of 1000 to 75,000 lbs.
- Self-checking, with provisions for thermal expansion
- and contraction.
- Insensitive to axial loads and bending movements.
- Load cells have matched outputs for multi-cell systems.
- Load cells have welded, sealed gauging area on
- stainless steel models.
- Zinc-coated cast assembly with tool steel, nickel-plated
- load cell; stainless steel load cell and assembly; or
- stainless steel load cell and zinc-coated cast assembly.
- Factory Mutual approved.
|Size||25ft Cable / 700 ohms nominal / Zinc plated cast iron ductile|
Cast stainless steel
|Model||Omnicell 9104 Series|
|Capacity / Weight||1000 to 125,000lbs|