Fairbanks Aegis Industrial Mild Steel Floor Scales
Dependable, low profile floor scales featuring the latest advancements in weighing technology. Constructed with A36 mild steel, the Aegis Industrial Mild Steel Floor Scales are ideal for general weighing applications in a dry environment.
- Easy installation, calibration and general maintenance.
- Top plate allows quick, direct access to scale’s Junction Box.
- Leveling made easy. Simply access the load cell feet through convenient top holes in the platform’s corners; use a screwdriver to level.
- Optional factory calibration, so scale is ready to weigh upon arrival.
- Diamond tread comes standard.
- NTEP approved for “Legal for Trade” applications.
- FM approved load cells for all intrinsically safe environments.
What is IP69K? Is this a concern for me? If so, how can I be
The cost for hand-harvesting operations has steadily increased over the years without regard to the delivered-in price that growers receive. Growers spend more money on harvesting operations than for all other production costs combined, including fertilizers, sprays, irrigation and weed control. This cost squeeze, created by increasing costs and a constant or decreasing price for […]Read More...
|Platform||1/4 plate with diamond tread|
|Platform sizes||30 x 30 to 6™ x 8™|
|Platform height||3.0 on all models|
|J-Box||Stainless steel, NEMA 4X|
|Overload capacity||150% of capacity|
|Endloading||100% of capacity|
|Cable Length||Platform to instrument = 25 feet standard|
|Construction||Type A36 industrial-grade carbon steel|
|Paint||Gray epoxy, ester enamel|
|Approval||NTEP CC# 98-005 (5,000d)|
|Load cell||Capacity: 10,000 lbs|
Excitation voltage: 5 to 15 VDC
Bridge resistance: 350 Ω
Construction: Alloy tool steel
Sealing: NEMA 6 or IP67
Approval: Factory Mutual, NTEP CC# 95-172