Application:Bulk Material Weighing
Fairbanks 1155 Series Portable Digital Utility Scale
Fairbanks’ 1155 Series combines digital electronics with reliable, mechanical weighing to create a general purpose, 1000 pound capacity utility scale that is approved for commercial applications. The full-numeric keypad provides easy means for manual input of tare weights and product IDs.
This portable, cast iron scale runs on AC or battery-power, enabling it to operate virtually anywhere. Easy-rolling wheels and a new non-slip ergonomic handle make moving the scale a simple task.
- Sturdy cast iron base, lever system, platform and wheels provide years of accurate service.
- Made for easy portability with cast iron wheels and new, non-slip, ergonomic handle.
- Battery or AC power.
- Fairbanks’ low-power technology enables batteries to last through 100 hours of continuous use.
- 1.0” backlit LCD is easy to read in most lighting conditions.
- NTEP and MC approved for “Legal for Trade” applications.
- Material handling
- Inventory management
- Parts distribution
- Bag filling
|Capacity||1000 x 0.2 lb|
|Display||1.0” tall, 6-digit, green backlit LCD|
|Enclosure||ABS plastic enclosure|
NEMA 1 rated
|Keypad||Full numeric with tactile feedback|
|Push-button keys||0-9, Decimal, Enter, ID/Left arrow, Right arrow, Menu, Zero, Print, Units, Tare, On/Off, B/G Net|
|Units||lb, kg, oz, g, custom|
|Communications||COM 1 - RS232, RS485|
COM 2 - RS232, RS485, 20 mA
External - DB9 AC or 5 D cell batteries
|Approvals||NTEP CC# 92-110|