Types:In Motion Check Weighers
Minebea Intec Checkweigher WM
The Minebea Intec Checkweigher WM is best for in-line statistical process control (weighing in motion to check weights) with classification options. The dynamic weighing modules of the Checkweigher WM Series give you the engineering flexibility you need to customize the infeed and outfeed of the samples and products to be weighed in order to meet the specific needs of the customer. Data (measured values or control signals) can be evaluated by a PC or PLC.
- Backlit 7-segment display
- Bidirectional RS-232 interface ASCII data for output of the weighed values; control input for “Belt Start/Stop”
- Signal output “Belt Running”
- Control box with a central on/off switch and input cable glands
- Painted steel construction, optional in stainless steel
- 25 product memorys (optional 99)
- Light barrier for product detection and automatic weight output; frequency converter for flexible adjustment of belt speed
- Options: unit-counter; serial-error detection; partly stainless steel
The new Minebea Intec logo looks good on the equipment that was previously branded as Sartorius in their high precision industrial weighing line. The re-branding process is close to being completed, so if you are looking for a high precision Sartorius industrial scale, load cell or indicator, look for a Minebea Intec product instead.Read More...
In the food production industry, product contamination by microorganisms such as bacteria or fungi presents a potential and omnipotent risk. It is therefore important to prevent any type of contamination and to facilitate its removal. The public’s access to multimedia also makes it more sensitive to the importance of hygienic design. This is why more and more facility and machine builders […]Read More...
|Model||Conveyor CC||Belt-width BW|