Fairbanks Aegis Drum Scale
The Aegis Drum Scale is not just for weighing drums. It’s live-side rails make it ideal for weighing a number of other industrial containers such as pallets, totes and bulk products. Fairbanks’ holistic approach to floor scale design is a result of more than 180 years of proven design experience along with today’s latest weighing technology. The Aegis Drum Scale will change your expectation of how a drum scale should perform.
- Multiple sizes and capacities.
- Low 1.5” platform profile for easy load introduction.
- Live 3” high side rails for pallet weighing.
- Built-in lifting eyes for easy portability.
- Bubble level for instant visual accuracy confirmation.
- Smooth deck plate for easy clean-up.
- Platform utilizes the latest load cell technology:
- Patented load cell that never requires maintenance.
- IP69K-rated load cells (standard on stainless model, optional on mild steel models) eliminates washdown and spillage concerns.
- Unique load introduction offers the highest degree of accuracy and repeatability in the market.
- Adjustable leveling feet accommodate uneven floor surfaces.
|Capacities (lbs)||500, 1000, 2000, 2500|
|Platform||Sizes:30” x 30” and 38” x 38”|
Height: 1.5” (3” live side rail)
|Endloading||100% of capacity all models except 2500 lb model which is rated at 80%|
|Cable length||Platform to instrument = 30 feet|
|Cable protection||PVC jacketed|
|Construction||Mild steel with black, powder coat finish|
Type 304 PH stainless steel, brushed
|Approvals||NTEP CC# 08-044|