The new Fowler-Bowers MicroGage 2-point bore gaging system has been designed specifically for the measurement of small bores between 1.0 – 6.0 mm. The measuring heads are equipped with spherical, split-ball, hard-chromed contact points and are set in appropriate setting rings. The MicroGage system is available as individual instruments or as full sets. All setting rings are supplied as standard with UKAS certification.
• System range : .040″-.250″/1 – 6mm
• New slimline digital display
• Switchable resolution 0.01/0.001/0.0005mm
• Simple 2-button operation
• Data output : RS232 / USB proximity sensor
• Linearity : Diameter 1.0 – 1.5 max 2% of measuring travel, min 0.001 mm. Diameter 1.5 – 6 max 1% of measuring travel, min 0.001mm
• Repeatability : 0.001mm
• Available as individual instruments or sets.
• UKAS-certificates as standard with all setting rings
• Hard-chromed ball-contacts
*Image shown for representational purposes only
Please allow 1 business day for a representative from Nicol Scales & Measurement to contact you. If your need is urgent, or if it’s after normal business hours, please call our local branch for service.