Nicol Scales & Measurement, founded in 1931 and recognized as one of “The Best & Brightest” companies to work for in Dallas, is looking for an experienced Calibration Technician to join our growing calibration services team! Our Calibration Technicians focus on the calibration of physical and dimensional, AC/DC, pressure, torque, mass, force and volume measurement devices in the field and within our calibration lab.
Why This Job Opportunity?
- Sign-on bonus and/or relocation package is available
- TEXAS ……..No State Income Tax; Bring Home More Pay
- Competitive pay with monthly bonus for departmental productivity
- Strong benefits package with company matching 401K
- Career training & educational reimbursement
- Independently calibrate dimensional, mechanical, electronic, pressure, torque and temperature instruments and devices
- Adapt to multiple work environments – including both Laboratory and Industrial settings
- Work in a quality-focused ISO structured environment
- Collect and measure data to support calibration traceability documentation
- Comprehend and execute calibration work instructions
- Train entry-level calibration Technicians
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Calibration Experience within an ISO 17025 Quality System
- Work experience or training at PMEL/TMDE School(s) or Lab(s)
- Broad range of calibration experience with metrology devices
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Excel) and Lab/QC data collection products
- Understand electric circuits, theory and schematics
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Calibration Technician (CCT)
- 3-6 years of instrument/measurement devices calibration experience
- Military PMEL/TMDE training or equivalent technical training/experience
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Pass pre-employment, random and annual drug and background checks
- Capable of lifting 50lbs with no physical limitations of your hands, back or legs
- Proficient use of computers and other electronic data collection devices
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- Basic math skills with attention to details
Perks for Joining Nicol Scales & Measurement:
Our commitment to our employees’ success is enhanced by our competitive pay, production bonuses, commissions and extensive benefits package which include vacation, sick and personal time off. We provide medical, dental, life and long-term care benefits along with a 401k plan with company matching. Nicol Scales & Measurement is dedicated to the well-being of our employees, offering a workplace that promotes safety, integrity and respect.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $25.00 plus per hour
If interested, please e-mail resume to Kelly Barnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.