Sartorius’ new Entris II is the only balance in its class featuring isoCAL, LED touch technology and twelve built-in applications. With over forty different models, you’re certain to find one to meet exactly your weighing needs. This balance features the fastest stabilization time in its class using state-of-the-art weighing sensors, best repeatability with rectangular weighing pan, overload protection from its rugged design weighing up to a pre-set amount, and guaranteed reliability with the self-test “@start”. High chemical resistance is ensured using parts made from hard-wearing polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), stainless steel, and glass. The Entris II prevents cross contamination with wipe clean design and easy-to-remove parts and minimizes weighing errors caused by electrostatically charged samples using specially coated glass parts.
Key Features include the following:
- Data output for dynamic weighing applications – configurable time interval for data output
- Easily adapts to ambient conditions with just one click on the home screen
- Offering a wide range of models
- 12 built-in applications with GLP/GMP compliant printout/data output: weighing/dosing, counting, percentage weighing, mixing/net total, components/totalizing, animal weighing, calculation/free factor, density determination, statistics, peakhold, checkweighing, mass unit conversion, and underfloor weighing feature for bigger samples
- Highest usable weighing chamber height for easy handling for even large containers (where applicable)
- 8 built-in languages for international operation: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish
- Future-proof USB Type C interface
- Industry-proof RS232 9-pin interface
- Backwards compatibility (by using RS232 port)
- Password protection for secure operation protects the balance against unintentional changes
Contact us for more information regarding Sartorius, the new Entris II or any other products or services.