Nicol Scales & Measurement has enjoyed 87 years of business and is currently looking for a Service Administrator to join our team. Since 1931 our company has offered measurement equipment and services in Texas and throughout the U.S., supported by staff members that are the best in the industry. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay and extensive benefits package which includes vacation, sick and personal time off. We provide medical, dental, life and long term care benefits along with a 401k plan with company matching. Nicol Scales & Measurement is dedicated to the well being of its employees; offering a workplace that promotes safety, integrity, and respect. Come be part of our team!
About the Position:
Our Service Administrator works in a fast pace environment as the frontline contact with our Customers & Service Team. Primary tasks include: facilitating customer requests for service, accurately producing documentation for use in dispatching Technician as well as finalizing service orders for invoicing. Additionally, you assist in Quoting of repairs, parts and agreements while maintaining quality compliance software and support of service operations.
- Maintain quality compliance and software
- Handle Customer inquiries via phone, email and Online Chats
- Assist in scheduling customer service requests and maintaining tech work loads
- Precisely Complete Documentation: Including Work Orders, reports, logs and records
- Promote Company Services to customers
- Answer phone providing support to customers and technicians
- Problem solver that works to get to the bottom of customer requests and issues
Experience that sets you apart from other applicants:
- Multi-tasker that enjoys a fast past work setting
- Experienced in use of Service related software systems
- Experience handling customer needs and promoting company service offerings
- Strong in time management and following a plan
- Experience with and knowledge of equipment calibrations, industrial scales, and other measurement equipment
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of verifiable work experience in an office or administrative support role
- Detail oriented person, with strengths in working with numbers and attention to detail
- Speak and write clearly with attention to detail
- Proficient in data entry (speed and accuracy)
- Must be capable of passing employment checks (drug and background)
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate to Experience
Job Type: Full-time
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.