Nicol Scales & Measurement is looking for a Service and Repair Technician with experience or related experience willing to be trained in our industry to join our team. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay, production bonuses, commissions and extensive benefits package which include vacation, sick, and personal time off. We provide medical, dental, life, and long term care benefits along with a 401k plan with company matching. Nicol Scales & Measurement is dedicated to the well-being of its employees, offering a workplace that promotes safety, integrity, and respect. Come be part of our team!
About the Position:
The Service and Repair Technician focuses on the repair and calibration of industrial scales such as used manufacturing, production, quality control, and laboratory environments.
- Experienced or Possess Strong Mechanical/Electronic Skills and Willing to be Trained
- Independently diagnosis, repair and/or calibrate all types of Electronic Scales
- Experience repairing or calibrating Tank & Hopper Systems, Truck Scales, Counting & Floor Scales, Lab Balances, In-Motion Checkweigher and Process Control Systems
- Handle multiple work environments – adapting to both Laboratory and Industrial environments
- Work in an ISO structured environment where quality is the focus
- Collect, compile, and measure data to support calibration traceability documentation/certificates
- Understand and follow work instructions
- High School Degree
- Experience in performing repair and service on Industrial Equipment and/or scales
- Must have clean driving record with a CDL or ability to attain
- Must be capable of passing pre-employment checks (drug and background)
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- No physical limitations of your hands, back, or legs
- Proficient use of computers and other electronic data collecting devices
- Speak and write clearly with attention to detail
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
- Capable of successfully passing all testing requirements of company and required regulatory agencies
Experience that will set you apart from other applicants……
- Industry training on Mettler Toledo, Weigh-tronix, Fairbanks or Rice Lake products
- Strong Mechanical or Electronic aptitude
- Military Training in repairs, calibrations or equivalent training
- Worked within an ISO Quality Systems
- Experience in troubleshooting/programming PLC’s
- Experience working in repairing industrial equipment
- Proficiency in use of laptops and/or data collection devices
- Ability to understand electric circuits, theory, and schematics
- Knowledge of interfaces: RS232, RS485, 4-20 Analog, Ethernet IP, Wireless (RF)
Pay range: $22 hour & up (Depending on Experience) Plus bonus, commission, truck & benefits
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Please email resume and desired hourly wage.