Nicol Scales & Measurement, founded in 1931 and recently recognized as “The 2019 Best &Brightest Workplace in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX,” is expanding its Austin, TX operations.
Nicol Scales & Measurement is looking for Field Service and Repair Professionals to join our team to focus on calibration/repair of scales and force measurement, material test and laboratory equipment used in production, quality control or laboratory environments in Texas and surrounding states.
About the Position:
Our Industrial Service and Repair Techs service, repair and calibrate industrial equipment, scales and test equipment used in manufacturing, production, quality control and laboratory environments.
- Independently service, repair/calibrate Industrial Scales, Test Equipment and Process Control Systems
- Utilize problem solving skills to diagnose and resolve customer issues
- Work within a ISO 17025 Quality Structure
- Able to understand and follow work instructions
- Collect, compile and input data to support calibration documentation
- Work dispatched daily, with 90% of work completed daily, some OT and minimal overnight travel
Experience that will set you apart from other applicants:
- Veterans, Ex-Military with experience in MOS Codes: 94H Test & Measurement, 91E Machinist Mate, 805A Electricians Mate, 94A Missile Tech, 12B Combat Engineer and 91F Weapons
- Service/Repair of Industrial Scales
- Basic Multi-meter functions, OHMS Law, AC/DC Distribution
- Demonstrable Mechanical or Electronic aptitude
- Experience in troubleshooting, repairing and programming industrial products
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish /English)
- Current valid Commercial Drivers License (CDL)
- High School Degree
- 2 plus years experience in repair and service of Industrial Equipment/Machinery or industrial scales
- Clean driving record with a CDL or ability to attain
- Must be capable of passing pre-employment, random and annual drug and background checks
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. with no physical limitations of your hands, back, or legs
- Proficient use of computers, able to speak and write clearly with attention to detail
- Must be able to perform basic math skills
Company Commitment to Employees:
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay based on experience and extensive benefits package including vacation, sick and personal time off. We provide medical, dental, life and long term care benefits along with a 401k plan with company matching. Nicol Scales & Measurement is dedicated to the well being of its employees; offering a workplace that promotes safety, integrity and most of all, respect for its’ employees. Come be part of our team.
Pay range: $22 hour & up (Based on Experience) Plus bonus, commission, Company Truck & Benefits. All inquiries will be kept confidential. Please email resume and desired hourly wage to Jim Budke at firstname.lastname@example.org.