Nicol Scales & Measurement founded in 1931 and recognized as a “Best & Brightest Workplace in Dallas” is looking for our next great employee in our Dallas Office. Our business continues to grow, so we are looking for a new AR Admin to join our accounting team in support of the efforts of our sales and service groups that provide metrology calibrations and repair for all types of measurement equipment used in production, quality control, laboratory and manufacturing environments.
About the Position:
Produce weekly Accounts Receivables reporting, collect past due invoices, invoice equipment sales, invoice oversight of branch office collections, facilitate bi-monthly AR reporting meeting, manage 3rd party invoicing process, file and other administrative duties related to accounts receivables.
Accounts Receivable Collection:
- Perform collections for local office and assist with reporting of branch office collections.
- Professionally contact customers via email and direct phone calls to resolve payment issues.
- Report customer payment issues to Director of Finance and President.
- As requested, issue monthly account statements and collection demand letters as required.
- Handle assigned key accounts or project collections management as requested.
- Bimonthly aging report reviews with corporate and branch managers.
- Manage collection notes in company operating software, flagging accounts with supporting notes.
- Coordinate collection efforts on past due accounts with service or sales teams.
Coordination of 3rd Party Customer eInvoice Procurement/Payment Apps:
- Coordinate all inputting of information in 3rd party management systems (AIA Payment Apps, Ariba, Jaggaer, etc.)
- Daily monitoring of customer requests including purchase requests, purchase orders, shipping instructions and inputting invoices for payment.
- Report to company the cost of facilitating 3rd Party activities.
- Maintain current list of customers requiring 3rd party company usage.
Accounts Receivable General Tasks:
- Generate Customer invoicing for equipment sales.
- Process Credit Card payments
- Process Customer Credit Applications
- Maintain the paper flow, including research of issues and filling as completed.
Experience that sets you apart from other applicants:
- Multi-tasker that enjoys a steady pace and structured workflow.
- Successful background in B2B collections who enjoys this process.
- Experience in building customer relations.
- Experience with AIA Pay Apps (Ariba, Jaggaer, Coupa, etc.)
- Familiarity with business POs and Invoicing software.
- Strong time management and fanatical about details.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable work experience in AR/Collections.
- Detail oriented person, with strength in working with numbers.
- Speak and write clearly.
- Proficient in data entry (verifiable speed/accuracy).
- Must be capable of passing employment checks (drug and background).
Company Commitment to Employees:
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive pay based on experience and extensive benefits package including vacation, sick and personal time off. We provide medical, dental, life and long-term care benefits along with a 401k plan with company matching. Nicol Scales & Measurement is dedicated to the well-being of its employees, offering a workplace that promotes safety, integrity and most of all, respect for its employees. Come be part of our team!
$21 to $22 per hour based on experience. Full-Time position with benefits
All inquiries will be kept confidential.