Nicol Scales & Measurement, founded in 1931 and recognized as one of “The Best & Brightest” companies to work for in Texas, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to lead our Texas-based sales team. As the company’s sales leader, you are tasked to inspire, train and lead sales growth and to manage a sales team with varying sales experience as well as implementing and overseeing a sales plan generating positive results. As the industry leader of Industrial Weighing, Measurement & Calibration Services, our Sales Manager is ultimately responsible for profitable growth of both our equipment sales and EasyCal services business.
Why This Job Opportunity?
- A sign-on bonus and/or relocation package available.
- TEXAS……. No State Income Tax, Bring Home More Pay
- Comprehensive uncapped compensation package
- Strong benefits package with company matching 401K
- Lead Sales Team to increase sales of all equipment and services offered by company
- Continually review and refresh sales plan to generate competitive advantages and positive results
- Responsible for hiring, training and performance review of members of sales team
- Inspire and act as an agent of change to ensure that sales team develops and maintains a proactive prospecting plan
- Manage leads, assuring timely responses and successful results of inquiries
- Oversee critical company accounts (Sales & Service) as defined by company management team
- Be an active part of the marketing team to ensure that branding and messaging is effectively supporting the company sales growth plan
- Work with Manufacturing partners to assure sales team is trained on applications, products and pricing
- Work with Management team to monitor commissions and annual sales goal planning.
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Experience in Industrial Weighing (Scales) and/or Force Testing and Measurement products
- Background in managing a sales team that sold products and/or services to Industrial, Manufacturing, or Scientific companies
- Experience in selling Calibration services and Metrology/Lab equipment
- Experience in managing key accounts to maximize the opportunity
- Track record of success in implementing and executing a sales plan
- Proven record of customer satisfaction with skills to manage difficult customers
- Understanding of Marketing as a support vehicle to sales growth
- BA/BS degree (Business, Marketing, Management, or Industrial Distribution)
- 3-5 years of successful sales management experience or mix of sales & management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with ability to learn new software
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Pass pre-employment, random and annual drug and background checks
- Capable of lifting 25 lbs. with no physical limitations of your hands, back, or legs
- Goal driven with ability to work at a fast pace environment
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- Basic math skills with attention to details
- Travel as required, approximately 15% of time
PERKS OF JOINING NICOL SCALES & MEASUREMENT:
Our commitment to our employee’s success is enhanced by our competitive pay, production bonuses, commissions and extensive benefits package which include vacation, sick and personal time off. We provide medical, dental, life and long-term care benefits along with a 401k plan with company matching. Company vehicle program provided. Nicol Scales & Measurement is dedicated to the well-being of its employees; offering a workplace that promotes safety, integrity, and respect.
Salary: Uncapped Package $125,000 Salary/Bonus