Nicol Scales & Measurement, founded in 1931 and recognized as one of “The Best & Brightest” companies to work for, is looking for an experienced Lead Field Calibration Tech to join our growing calibration services team. The successful candidate will cover our Southern Texas Region coordinating/performing calibrations of physical and dimensional, AC/DC, pressure, torque, mass, force and volume measurement devices at customers’ facilities.
Why This Job Opportunity?
- Sign-on bonus and/or relocation package is available
- Out of State Candidates, TEXAS has No State Income Tax, Bring Home More Pay
- Competitive compensation package that includes bonus for departmental productivity bonuses
- Strong benefits package with company matching 401K
- Ongoing Career Training
- Independently calibrate dimensional, mechanical, electronic, pressure, torque and temperature instruments and devices
- Manage Customers Calibration needs (Scheduling, Documentation & Quality)
- Adapt to multiple work environments – including Laboratory and Industrial settings
- Work in a quality-focused ISO structured environment
- Collect and measure data to support calibration traceability documentation
- Comprehend and execute calibration work instructions
- Assist in training of entry level calibration Technicians as region grows
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Calibration Experience within an ISO 17025 Quality System
- Work experience or training at PMEL/TMDE School(s) or Lab(s)
- Broad range of calibration experience with metrology devices
- Proficiency in spreadsheets (Excel) and Lab/QC data collection products
- Understand electric circuits, theory and schematics.
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Calibration Technician (CCT)
- 4-6 years of instrument/measurement devices calibration experience
- Military PMEL/TMDE training or equivalent technical training/experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Pass pre-employment, random and annual drug and background checks
- Capable of lifting 50lbs with no physical limitations of your hands, back or legs
- Proficient use of computers and other electronic data collection devices
- Strong communication & customer service skills
- Basic math skills with attention to details
PERKS OF JOINING NICOL SCALES & MEASUREMENT:
Our commitment to our employee’s success is enhanced by our competitive pay, production bonuses, commissions and extensive benefits package which include vacation, sick, and personal time off. We provide medical, dental, life and long-term care benefits along with a 401k plan with company matching.
Company vehicle program provided.
Nicol Scales & Measurement is dedicated to the well-being of its employees; offering a workplace that promotes safety, integrity, and respect.
Strong financial package, negotiable with strong calibration experience. Monthly Departmental Bonus and Company Vehicle provided.