Our Houston, TX branch is our second largest and fastest growing office and houses dedicated scale and metrology calibration and repair areas.
We started in a building in downtown Houston in 1975 and grew quickly so we have moved a few times over the years. Our most recent move in 2019 was into a new large building in north Houston that gave us the temperature controlled space we needed for our quickly growing metrology calibration part of our business.
From this facility we serve central and south Texas and parts of Louisiana.
Our Houston branch won the distinction of being one of the “Best and Brightest companies to work for” in 2019.
Our Houston branch offers:
- A temperature controlled calibration laboratory for a variety of on-site and in-house metrology equipment calibrations
- Large staff of factory trained industrial scale Technicians available for scale repair or calibration 24/7
- A heavy duty calibration test truck with a certified test cart for calibrating truck and rail scales or for mobile proof and load testing
- Certified press for calibration of crane scales, dynamometers and axle scales up to 50,000 lbs
- Large selection or rental scales for short term use or inventory counting purposes
- Complete inventory of balances, force gauges, floor scales, indicators, and other fast moving scales, load cells and scale parts
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour trained technicians on staff
- Inside and Outside sales team to help you choose the correct product in your budget for your application
- Pick up and delivery services for scale and metrology equipment requiring calibration in the Houston metro area
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANSI-Z540.1 Accredited calibration services
Houston Calibration Lab
Nicol Scales & Measurement is always looking for talented people to join our team. Both our Dallas branch and our Houston branch were selected 2019’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
NSM is looking for a full-time Field Service Technician to join our Dallas team. Our Field Service Technician provides troubleshooting, repair solutions, as well as ISO/IEC 17025:2017 calibrations on industrial scales and test equipment. Read more.
NSM is looking for a Sr. Calibration Technician to join our Dallas team. The Sr. Calibration Technician focuses on the calibration of physical and dimensional, AC/DC, pressure, torque, mass, force, and volume measurement devices in the field and within our calibration lab as well as mentor trainees in the disciplines of calibration. Read more.
NSM is looking for a Metrology Calibration Lab Manager to join our Houston branch. The Metrology Calibration Lab Manager’s responsiblities will include supervision of employees, departmental P&L goals/expansion, company policy compliance and adherence to ISO/IEC 17025:2017. Read more.
NSM is currently looking for a Field Service and Repair Technician to join our Houston team. The Field Service and Repair Technician will provide calibration/repair of industrial scales, force measurement, material test and laboratory equipment used in a wide variety of production, quality control and manufacturing industries. Read more.
NSM is looking for an experienced Metrology Calibration Technician in both our Dallas and Houston branches to perform calibrations on all types of measurement equipment used in production, quality control, laboratory and manufacturing environments. Read more.
If you are interested in a career with Nicol Scales & Measurement, please do one of the following:
- Fax your resume to 214-428-8127
Click here to send us a message
NSM is seeking a qualified candidate to execute the duties as the Metrology Calibration Lab Manager overseeing our Houston region ...
NSM is seeking a qualified candidate to execute the duties as the Metrology Calibration Lab Manager overseeing our Houston region ...Field Service and Repair Technician – Houston May 13, 2021
Nicol Scales & Measurement founded in 1931 and recently recognized as a “2019 Best & Brightest Workplace in Dallas and ...Our New Houston Facility September 24, 2019
Our new Houston facility encompasses two connected suites which enabled this branch to separate metrology to one side with scales ...Now Hiring Metrology Calibration Technician in Houston May 21, 2019
Nicol Scales & Measurement, founded in 1931 and recently recognized as a 2019 Best & Brightest Workplace in Houston, TX ...Houston Relocation May 14, 2019
After a decade, the Houston branch of Nicol Scales & Measurement is relocating. Our new address, effective Monday May 20th, ...More News
14850 Woodham Drive
Suites B-135 and B-130
Nicol Scales & Measurement
PO Box 222288
Dallas, Texas 75222-2288
281-445-9021 ext. 1001
Industrial Scale Service Manager
281-445-9021 ext. 1004
Industrial Scale Sales
281-445-9021 ext. 1002
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 AccreditationView our