Our Fort Worth Branch operates under the JP Bowlin Brand. Nicol Scales purchased the JP Bowlin company in 2004 but has kept the brand because of the JP Bowlin company’s heritage dating back to 1931. To see more about our Fort Worth Branch, click here to visit JPBowlin.com.
We moved to this facility from our long time original building off of Beach Street in downtown Fort Worth in 2012. From this facility we serve all of Texas and Oklahoma.
Our Fort Worth Branch has been in business since 1931 and is the oldest operating scale company in Fort Worth.
Our Fort Worth location offers:
- Two heavy duty test trucks with certified test carts that enable us to check truck scale sections at up to 43,000 lbs and do build up tests up to 100,000 lbs. This unique calibration service is exclusive to us.
- Large staff of factory trained industrial scale Technicians available for scale repair or calibration 24/7
- Custom fabrication and systems designed and installed by our local team
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour trained technicians on staff
- Fort Worth based sales team to help you choose the correct product in your budget for your application
- Selection or rental scales for short term use or inventory counting purposes
Let us help with your next industrial weighing project or service need!
Fort Worth News
Recently all four branches of NSM (Austin; Dallas; Fort Worth; Houston) held an off-site meeting in Waco to review results ...Texas Purchases Vehicle Weight Enforcement Scales from Intercomp January 10, 2023
NSM manufacturer Intercomp, the world’s largest manufacturer of portable vehicle weighing and measurement products, is proud to announce the purchase ...Profiles of Success – Cory Schoonover September 27, 2022
Cory Schoonover, NSM’s newest Force and Measurement & Material Testing Sales Representative, has been at our Dallas branch for almost ...Welcome Our New Team Members April 19, 2022
We at NSM are excited about our new team members! Six new hires, two in sales and four in service, ...Community Partners Back to School Drive August 31, 2021
Thank you so much to all of our outstanding employees. Between our four branches (Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth and Houston,) ...More News
3450 Alemeda Street
Ft. Worth 76126
Nicol Scales & Measurement
PO Box 222288
Dallas, Texas 75222-2288
817.332.8116 ext. 105
817.332.8116 ext. 103
Industrial Scale Sales
817.332.8116 ext. 101
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 AccreditationView our