Our Dallas, Texas facility serves as our company headquarters and contains dedicated scale and metrology repair and calibration areas.
We started in Dallas in 1948 and moved from our previous downtown Dallas location into this building in 2002. This full service facility is centrally located in Dallas and serves all of north and east Texas, Oklahoma, and parts of Arkansas and Louisiana.
Our Dallas branch won the distinction of being one of the “Best and Brightest companies to work for” in 2019. → Read Article
Our Dallas building used to be a US mail sorting facility before we moved in.
Our Dallas location offers:
- A temperature controlled calibration laboratory for a variety of on-site and in-house metrology equipment calibrations
- Large staff of factory trained industrial scale Technicians available for scale repair or calibration 24/7
- A heavy duty calibration test truck for calibrating truck and rail scales or for mobile proof and load testing
- Certified press for calibration of crane scales, dynamometers and axle scales up to 100,000 lbs
- Our largest selection or rental scales for short term use or inventory counting purposes
- Complete inventory of balances, force gauges, floor scales, indicators, and other fast moving scales, load cells and scale parts
- In-house OSHA accredited trainer on staff
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour trained technicians on staff
- Inside and Outside sales team to help you choose the correct product in your budget for your application
- Dedicated force measurement and materials testing sales, calibration and service team
- Pick up and delivery services for scale and metrology equipment requiring calibration in the DFW metroplex
- Factory authorized regional service and repair center for a variety of manufacturers including Minebea Intec, Ametek (Chatillon and Lloyd Instruments) and Rice Lake, among others
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and ANSI-Z540.1 Accredited calibration services
Dallas Calibration Lab
Nicol Scales & Measurement is always looking for talented people to join our team. Both our Dallas branch and our Houston branch were selected 2019’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
NSM is looking for a full-time Field Service Technician to join our Dallas team. Our Field Service Technician provides troubleshooting, repair solutions, as well as ISO 17025 calibrations on industrial scales and test equipment. Read more.
NSM is looking for a Sr. Calibration Technician to join our Dallas team. The Sr. Calibration Technician focuses on the calibration of physical and dimensional, AC/DC, pressure, torque, mass, force, and volume measurement devices in the field and within our calibration lab as well as mentor trainees in the disciplines of calibration. Read more.
NSM is currently looking for a Field Service and Repair Technician to join our Houston team. The Field Service and Repair Technician will provide calibration/repair of industrial scales, force measurement, material test and laboratory equipment used in a wide variety of production, quality control and manufacturing industries. Read more.
NSM is looking for an experienced Metrology Calibration Technician in both our Dallas and Houston branches to perform calibrations on all types of measurement equipment used in production, quality control, laboratory and manufacturing environments. Read more.
If you are interested in a career with Nicol Scales & Measurement, please do one of the following:
- Check our company page on Indeed.com
- Fax your resume to 214-428-8127
Click here to send us a message
Nicol Scales & Measurement, founded in 1931 and recognized as one of “The Best & Brightest” companies to work for ...Dallas Water Treatment Plant Update January 26, 2021
A Dallas area water treatment plant asked NSM to replace their worn-out scale that is used to track the amount ...Back to School 2020 with Community Partners of Dallas August 7, 2020
Usually we at NSM are gathering various back to school supplies for our friends at Community Partners of Dallas. This ...Dallas Branch Holds Holiday Party January 7, 2020
Prior to our extra-long holiday break, NSM’s Dallas branch held a small Christmas party. Guests enjoyed some tasty BBQ as ...Dallas Acquires Fluke 5502A Multiproduct Calibrator November 19, 2019
NSM has expanded the offerings of our Dallas Location in order to reduce cost and to provide better value for ...More News
7239 Envoy Court
Dallas Texas 75247
Nicol Scales & Measurement
PO Box 222288
Industrial Scales Service Manager
214-428-8181 ext. 129
Metrology Calibration Lab Manager
Industrial Scale Sales
214-428-8181 ext. 115
Force Measurement/Materials Testing Sales
214-428-8181 ext. 133
214-428-8181 ext. 114