In our industry it’s a matter of life and death. Period. Nicol Scales & Measurement is serious about safety. How safe is your current measurement service and calibration provider? You can rest assured that when we are on site at your location, safety is one of our primary goals.
- OSHA-authorized trainer on-staff offering 10 and 30 hour General Industrial OSHA safety classes and safety best practices for our team of Technicians.
- The Lowest EMR (Experience Modification Rating) in the industry – an amazing 0.79!
- A documented training program accredited by SMI, ISNetworld, Avetta and BROWZ.
- $6,000,000 of liability insurance.
- Our Technicians carry most common types of protective gear in their trucks.
NSM is registered and qualified with the following third party sites that require said information in order to support their customers Compliance and Regulatory standards. This includes insurance certificates, written procedures and training documentation.
C3 (Construction Career Collaborative)
PSC (Purchasing Services Co.)
COUPA – order processing and invoicing
Ariba- order processing and invoicing
Tungsten Network – order processing and invoicing