No matter what kind of weighing or measurement equipment you are using, routine calibration is very important. Here are just a few reasons to calibrate your weighing and measurement equipment:
- To guarantee compliance with ISO quality requirements.
- Legal for Trade compliance as required by the Texas Department of Weights and Measures regulations.
- Compliance with other regulatory agencies that may govern your industry (FDA, USDA, etc).
- Guaranteed savings by ensuring accuracy with your weighing or measurement processes.
- Save money and minimize downtime with the preventative maintenance that routine calibration provides.
Routine calibration can also save you money; today’s weighing and measurement equipment is more accurate and sensitive than in years past. Over time the weighing and measurement equipment that your organization relies on may get out of calibration.