- Nicol Scales & Measurement L.P. is committed to good professional practices and to the quality of its testing, calibration and services to its customers.
- It is the position of NSM management to provide ongoing training and evaluation to its employees and to adhere to the laboratory’s standard of service.
- The objective of NSM Quality System is to determine and meet our customer’s requirements.
- All NSM personnel commit to the understanding and implementation of the policies and procedures of our quality system.
- NSM is committed to maintaining compliance of ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management system.
Our experienced technicians calibrate your testing and measurement equipment to meet the latest international standards. You can be assured that your data and products will be accepted locally and around the world. At NSM we always:
- Include pre and post data on our calibration certificates and our calibration standards are NIST traceable
- Have a full suite of calibration methods designed to meet the most universally published calibration procedures
- Train our technicians to utilize ISO, ASTM and Manufacturers calibration procedures
- Use flexible testing methods crafted to meet exacting calibration requirements
- Adhere to ISO/IEC 17025, ASTM, NIST, Handbook 44 and Weights and Measures’ Commercial Usage compliance