Nicol Scales & Measurement is committed to the following:
- Good professional practices and to the quality of its testing, calibration and services to its customers.
- Providing ongoing training and evaluation to its employees and adhering to the laboratory’s standard of service.
- Creating and maintaining a quality system of continuous improvement focusing on operational excellence. Working to be recognized by our customers as the best resource for sales, service, calibration, repair and maintenance. Striving to provide quality services at competitive prices, earning the trust of our customers for the long term.
Our experienced technicians calibrate your testing and measurement equipment to meet the latest international standards. You can rest assured that your data and products will be accepted locally and around the world. At NSM we always:
- Include pre and post data on our calibration certificates
- Ensure that our calibration standards are NIST traceable
- Have a full suite of calibration methods designed to meet the most universally published calibration procedures
- Train our technicians to utilize ISO, ASTM and Manufacturer calibration procedures
- Use flexible testing methods crafted to meet exacting calibration requirements
- Adhere to ISO/IEC 17025:2017, ASTM, NIST, Handbook 44 and Weights and Measures’ Commercial Usage compliance