What is CertFlo?
- Each of our technicians carries a laptop with wireless internet access, a scanner, a printer and a battery to run the equipment.
- If we’ve calibrated the item before, the technician scans the calibration sticker to retrieve the equipment history.
- The technician then does the calibration and adjustment (if needed) and prints a new calibration sticker.
- The sticker is placed on the equipment, and the calibration cert is saved in the customer’s file on our server.
- Certificates are held in queue until a Manager reviews and releases them.
- EasyCal agreement customers can login and retrieve their calibration certificates any time.
- Certificates can be emailed to the customer at any time.
- Our automated reminder system can contact you when calibration is due.
- All calibration standards are monitored by CertFlo so a standard cannot be used if it is damaged or if its certification is expired.