No matter what kind of weighing or measurement equipment you are using, routine calibration is very important. Here are just a few reasons to calibrate your weighing and measurement equipment:
- To guarantee compliance with ISO quality requirements.
- Legal for Trade compliance as required by the Texas Department of Weights and Measures regulations.
- Compliance with other regulatory agencies that may govern your industry (FDA, USDA, etc).
- Results and accuracy tend to “drift” over time when using particular technologies or measuring particular parameters such as weight, temperature & humidity.
- Product quality is affected by scale mismeasurement.
- Guaranteed savings by ensuring accuracy with your weighing or measurement processes.
Today’s weighing and measurement equipment is more accurate and sensitive than in years past. Routine calibration services and general preventative maintenance ensure that you save money and minimize downtime.